Rules of Play for Revving Up for Revitalization Raffle
- The lottery for the Revving Up for Revitalization Online Raffle will take place starting July 6, 2020 until August 31, 2020, closing 11:59 p.m. EST.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 19 years of age or older.
- Tickets are $20 each. A maximum of 3,819 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets will be available online, on site at Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation, Alliston Home Hardware and at the Previn Court Homes office in Alliston.
- Tickets will be drawn on September 1, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. at the Stevenson Memorial Hospital, they will be drawn from third prize to first prize. First prize: Triumph Motorcycle valued at $14,500; second prize Traeger Grill valued at $599 and Country Meats Grilling Meat Package valued at $160; third prize Beattie’s Vodka Gift Basket $150 for a total prize board of $15,409.
- Tickets will be sold online at transformingstevenson.ca. Tickets will also be sold by utilizing an Electronic Point of Sale Raffle System at the Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation, Alliston Home Hardware and the Previn Court Homes Office in Alliston.
- After buying patrons will be provided with a receipt with their registered numbers from a Random Selection System by the seller. Patrons purchasing online are required to keep a copy of their receipt. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly. All patrons will be required to give their name, address, and phone number for each ticket bought.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on the transformingstevenson.ca website. All winners will be notified by mail or phone. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation at: (705) 435-6281 or by email at: email@example.com. Hyperlink The ticket may then be brought to 200 Fletcher Crescent, Alliston at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be presented the prize as indicated. Winners must have the confirmation from their online purchase with them.
- It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the motorcycle from the time of ownership. The winner must pick up the motorcycle from the Home Hardware in Alliston. Other prize winners must pick up their prizes from the Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation office. Prize(s) will not be delivered or shipped and must be claimed within six months after the final draw date.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the lottery: Board Members and employees of Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation, Board Members and senior management (c-suite team) of Stevenson Memorial Hospital, Foundation Auditors, any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle and any partners/spouses of the afore mentioned.
- The above set of rules will be posted at each event.
The Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Stevenson Memorial Hospital and the Foundation.
The Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline
(1 – 888 – 230 – 3505)
Charitable registration No: 119173235RR0001
Lottery Licence Number / Numéro de la licence de loterie: 12034