Job Posting – Community & Corporate Giving Officer
Stevenson Memorial Hospital is a progressive health care facility located in New Tecumseth that services South Simcoe and surrounding communities. Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation has launched a bold redevelopment campaign to purchase essential equipment, upgrade leading-edge technology, and complete the critical renovations essential for this transformative redevelopment. Today, we invite you to join us on this historic journey so that, together, we can revitalize this invaluable community resource – our local hospital.
Reporting to the Director of Development & Campaign Manager, the incumbent works in collaboration with the Campaign Cabinet and community partners. They are responsible for several existing donor programs, including a strategic focus on the growth of the prospect identification and solicitation program. Their portfolio includes third-party event hosts, cause-related marketing partners, community groups, businesses, and individual donors.
The position works in collaboration with the Foundation Team to ensure the completion of special projects and other activities.
- GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of a portfolio of donors, including businesses, community groups, event hosts, and individual donors.
- Work with community partners to develop and coordinate third-party events that raise the Foundation’s profile and increase fundraising opportunities.
- Work with Development Assistant to coordinate and circulate Cabinet and Cabinet Committee meeting materials, including preparation of reports.
- Manage volunteers, as required, to support Campaign Cabinet initiatives and events
- Maintain donor and event records in the Bloomerang database.
- Represent the Foundation at events and/or arrange for volunteer representation.
- Works in collaboration with the Communications Coordinator to promote third-party activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in fundraising or a combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a related role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with CRM database (Bloomerang, Raisers Edge or others).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with prospects in a fundraising or sales capacity.
- Experience managing a group of volunteers.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to manage multiple priorities effectively and thrive under pressure.
Nice to have:
Experience working on a capital campaign and with volunteers/cabinet committees.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND BENEFITS
- Full Time – Permanent
- Hybrid model working in the office and remotely
- Extended health and dental employee benefits program
- Pension plan
- Starting annual salary $50,823.00
HOW TO APPLY
Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation provides a competitive compensation package and a rewarding work environment.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a PDF cover letter and resume to the email provided (firstname.lastname@example.org).
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.